So glad to hear you'll be joining us for the UNBOUND! The UNBOUND Build & Box is a service offered by Gravel City that helps you get your bike here and home.
What's included in this service:
1. Receiving and temporarily storing the bike here at the shop.
2. Pre race - Assembling the bike and giving it a minor tune up.
3. Post race - Giving the bike a clean up and repackaging it for shipping.
Please read ALL the below information, thoroughly.
1. All bikes need to arrive by May 28th, 2021 to ensure they will be ready for the weekend. No exceptions!
Gravel City Adventure & Supply Co
Attn: "Your Name"
716 Commercial St
Emporia, KS 66801
2. Each racer is responsible for the shipping cost to and from the shop. Place a return shipping label(s) inside the box with your bike so we can attach it when it's boxed up and ready to ship home. Schedule your return shipment no earlier than June 11th, 2021 so our service department has ample time to box up your bike for shipment.
3. Bike Flights is a great option for shipping your bike. Set up shipment here.
**Note about completing this purchase. Choose "In Store Pick Up" since the shipping for the bike is being paid for by you individually. The shipping in the cart is for purchasing physical items. Our system doesn't allow us to disable the shipping selections. We apologize for any confusion this causes.
Gravel City will be open late into the night (or early into the morning depending on how you look at it) on race day, as well as the following morning. Race week hours TBD. You can drop off your bike during either of those times, and do not need to make an appointment to do so.
Abandoned Bikes: Any bike(s) left unclaimed for more than 14 days after TBD will automatically become the property of Gravel City Adventure & Supply Co. At which time the previous owner has forfeited ownership, and Gravel City is at liberty to do with the bike what it chooses.
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions!
Team Gravel City